Thursday, September 20, 2012

Behind the camera!

One of the best things about our job is knowing when the ladies leave our studio they couldn't feel better about themselves!!  We have had the privilege of meeting some of the best around!  Everyone has a story and each one is a bit different and unique in their own way!
Everyone comes with butterflies, (some more than others) but it's so rewarding to see the smiles on their faces as they walk out our door!  Here are just a few "woot woots" we've received lately and a couple of "behind the scenes" pictures.



"I love the pictures, they turned out so perfect!  Your work is fantastic!"
Thanks,
Laura

"Just wanted to say thanks again for everything you ladies did for me and Carries last night.  It was awesome!  You really took your time event though it was getting so late.  It was a lot of fun and I can't wait to get my teaser picture today"
Stephanie
                                                                    




"Hey, thank you again so much for last night, we had so much fun!"
Kendra



"Being a plus size woman, my biggest fear about my photo shoot was my body image.  I have to admit that the two of you were so amazing that for a couple of hours I think I actually forgot about all the extra weight.  The whole experience was so empowering and I had such a great time that I can't wait to 
do it again.  I am going to recommend Pixies to anyone who will listen!"

Shannon

"What a wonderful time, you made me feel so beautiful would love to do it again sometime!"
Wendy



No comments:

Post a Comment